This is an opportunity to sell a solution that every business needs - cloud cost optimization. During the current recessionary and inflationary environment, companies are frantically looking for ways to reduce expenses. Few expenses are more burdensome than cloud costs. CAST AI has the perfect software solution, cutting clients’ bills in half or more.
We are looking for a Regional Account Executive who has a proven track record selling technical solutions in the cloud industry. The successful candidate has experience with an outbound sales motion and an ability to improve it. The candidate will be willing to turn the world upside down to make CAST AI the default cloud optimization solution.
With an objective ROI-driven sale and a straightforward integration, CAST AI is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to make a lifestyle-changing commission.
Why CAST AI?
Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI frees innovators from the limits of cloud providers with an AI-powered cloud optimization engine that delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload. Our mission is to simplify and automate Kubernetes for our customers, allowing them to focus on higher-order value creation and business goals.
CAST AI is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup. Investors include Cota Capital, Samsung Next, and DNX Ventures. CAST AI employs 60+ team members, most of them working remotely, with HQ in Miami, Florida.
As our new Regional Account Executive, you will:
- The Regional Account Executive is a quota-carrying individual contributor that drives, manages, and executes the sales of CAST AI products in her or his region
- With the help of a BDR and Sales Engineer, qualifies, develops, and closes-win prospects in the region
- Manages their own region pipeline of leads and opportunities, developed from inbound and outbound leads
- Owns outbound sales motion for the region
- Analyzes sales motion performance and consistently iterates to improve it
- Ensures that the regional sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
What is required to succeed:
- Experience selling cloud SaaS in the following or adjacent industries: Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Cost Control, Cloud Security, DevOps tools, and adjacent
- Experience selling to a technical audience with or without the assistance of a sales engineer
- Ability to become highly competent with our product
- Ability to conduct professional consultative calls for outbound and inbound leads using Sandler/MEDDICC or any other popular sales methodology
- Ability to conduct online product demonstrations
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Outreach, and other tools used within a sales environment
- Obsessed with finding a path to close with prospects, the Regional Account Executive is closer
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Process, data-driven sales background
- Strong sales tech stack experience
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well on their own or as a member of a team
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload
- Ability to travel to the extent needed to perform with “high touch” engagements
- Passion for building ‘the next big thing’ in the cloud industry
What is it for you?
- Skin in the game and significant commission opportunity
- Team of highly skilled professionals to work with and learn from
- Impact and visibility. Our organization is flat, getting in touch with CEO or CTO is a common practice here
- Short feedback loop. We have an obsession with customer satisfaction. The ship features fast and gets instant feedback. Feature projects tend to be completed in 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the scope
- Flexible working hours. We deliver instead of sitting in the office 8 to 5
- Skin in the game. Every employee gets a share of the company
- Time to focus on work with a minimum overhead of meetings, bureaucracy, etc.
- 10% time to focus on self-improvement or personal projects
Location is remote